Consulate of Spain in Hong Kong

Hong Kong citizens currently do not need any visa to travel to Spain on the condition that they cannot stay more than 90 days in Spain, they can come for a maximum of 90 days to visit the country or to do business with Spanish companies. From 2022, Hong Kong citizens planning to visit Spain must first register for an ETIAS visa waiver.

Spain has only the Consulate General of Spain in Hong Kong is the only diplomatic representation of Spain in Hong Kong. The other closest diplomatic representations are those of China.

It is highly recommended to the citizens who want to go to the consulate in Hong Kong to make any procedure to make an appointment, the usual schedule is from 9:00 to 13:00h Hong Kong time.

The most common procedures are the visas to live in Spain, such as the non-lucrative visa, the golden visa or the entrepreneur visa.

Consulate General of Spain in Hong Kong

Here you have all the contact details of the consulate in Hong Kong:

  • Street: 39, Chesham Place London SW1X 8SB
  • Phone: 2525 3041.
  • Telephone from Spain: +852 – 2525 3041.
  • Consular Emergency: +852 – 9031 7246.
  • Fax: +852 – 2877 2407
  • Email: [email protected]

How to get to the Consulate of Spain in Hong Kong?

You can reach the consulate in different ways, here you can choose different public transports:

  • By subway ( MTR ): Wanchai station (see street map), which is part of the Island line (blue line), exit A5. Cross the flyover until you reach the Immigration Department and turn right.
  • By bus: Numerous bus lines stop in the vicinity of the Central Plaza building. You can look up the lines on the CityBus or KMB websites.
  • By cab: There is a cab stand in front of the entrance hall of the Central Plaza building. It is recommended that you tell the cab driver: ‘Central Plaza, Wanchai’ to avoid confusion with the Central district. It may be helpful to print out the address of the Consulate in Chinese: 香港 灣仔 港灣道18號 中環廣場 5303室 

If you have any questions or doubts our team of lawyers will solve them without any problem. Contact us

10 thoughts on “Consulate of Spain in Hong Kong

  1. Mabel |

    Does a US citizen have to get a Student Visa for a school year?

    1. Anna |


      One of our lawyers will contact you to answer your questions about Student visa in Spain.


  2. Joan Madlangbayan |

    im trying to call at the spain consulate here in hongkong but I cant reach them.,can someone be able to contact me.,I want to ask about how to make an appointment for visa application

    respecfuly yours,

    1. Anna |


      One of our lawyers will contact you to answer your questions.


  3. Brian Moss |

    I need some help with getting a visa from Hong kong to spain. can you contact me please ?

    1. Anna |


      One of our lawyers will contact you to answer your questions about the consulate of Spain in Hong Kong.


  4. ENNY CHIU |


    1. Anna |


      One of our lawyers will contact you so that you can obtain your visa at the Spanish Consulate in Hong Kong and help you through the whole process.


  5. Xi |

    I am trying to contact consulate general of spain in hong kong and I am unable to talk to them, can you help me?

    1. Anna |

      Hi Xi,

      one of our lawyers should be in contact with you shortly for your questions.


Write a Reply or Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *