Consulate of Spain in Hong Kong
Hong Kong citizens currently do not need any visa to travel to Spain on the condition that they cannot stay more than 90 days in Spain, they can come for a maximum of 90 days to visit the country or to do business with Spanish companies. From 2022, Hong Kong citizens planning to visit Spain must first register for an ETIAS visa waiver.
Spain has only the Consulate General of Spain in Hong Kong is the only diplomatic representation of Spain in Hong Kong. The other closest diplomatic representations are those of China.
It is highly recommended to the citizens who want to go to the consulate in Hong Kong to make any procedure to make an appointment, the usual schedule is from 9:00 to 13:00h Hong Kong time.
Consulate General of Spain in Hong Kong
Here you have all the contact details of the consulate in Hong Kong:
- Street: 39, Chesham Place London SW1X 8SB
- Phone: 2525 3041.
- Telephone from Spain: +852 – 2525 3041.
- Consular Emergency: +852 – 9031 7246.
- Fax: +852 – 2877 2407
- Email: [email protected]
How to get to the Consulate of Spain in Hong Kong?
You can reach the consulate in different ways, here you can choose different public transports:
- By subway ( MTR ): Wanchai station (see street map), which is part of the Island line (blue line), exit A5. Cross the flyover until you reach the Immigration Department and turn right.
- By bus: Numerous bus lines stop in the vicinity of the Central Plaza building. You can look up the lines on the CityBus or KMB websites.
- By cab: There is a cab stand in front of the entrance hall of the Central Plaza building. It is recommended that you tell the cab driver: ‘Central Plaza, Wanchai’ to avoid confusion with the Central district. It may be helpful to print out the address of the Consulate in Chinese: 香港 灣仔 港灣道18號 中環廣場 5303室
If you have any questions or doubts our team of lawyers will solve them without any problem. Contact us